Marinate 5-6 steaks in:
- the juice of two limes (with pulp)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (now with extra virgins!)
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- crushed red pepper to taste (use a little more than you think you'll need--it gets cooked off)
- a palmful of tarragon
- two drops of orange extract
- black pepper to taste (use a little more than you think you'll need--it gets cooked off)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- a pinch of crushed dill weed
- a pinch of crushed coriander
- 3-4 grains of anise seed
- and a pinch of cumin
Mix marinade well and pour over the steaks. Marinate overnight.
Cook (BBQ preferably) on very high heat until the inside is slightly pink.
Invite your neighbors over and throw the steaks at them...